EACH ONE OF US HAS THE ANSWERS
JANET TEACHES YOU HOW TO LOCATE AND LIVE THEM
Being the Medicine is to be open to the flow of what is. To have conquered the fear, patterns and ways of thinking that have been taught and lived against our highest truth and good. It also means facing what has been unacceptable and judged in the past. Making peace with the real instead of the ideal puts us in the now, allowing healing and new life to occur.
The StraightArrow of Truth is used to realign ourselves to ourselves, looking at the things we know but do not see, truly know, or deal with for whatever reason. The truth meter found inside you, assists you in uncovering the places inside your hearts, lives and minds that hold the causing factors of disease, pain and depression.
Lewis Mehl-Madrona, MD states “All healing is Spiritual healing.”
“The Native American perspective is simple: When you are sick you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, and you have been heading in that direction for too long. Therefore you need to turn around; you need a new direction. You need to find a different location – physical, emotional, relational. All aspects of your life are suspect as contributing to your illness. We examine them all, searching for what we can change. It is impossible to look at our lives unless self-blame and guilt has been overcome.”
Dr Herbert Benson of Harvard Medical School’s Mind-Body Institute has taught for decades that 20-30 % of patients can be healed by medicine and surgery, the remaining 80-70 % can heal through self care. PS. Self-care is always needed for continuous healing results.
Investing in you by looking, learning and being open to change is required. Answers are in places not often looked at. Modern medicine has its limits, creating excessive testing, drugs and surgery that often breakdown bodies, minds, immunity and spirits. Modern medicine when worked in conjunction with the whole person becomes safe.
MORE ANSWERS. Pain, disease and depression are not necessary to suffer when you are curious and allow yourself to be your best self. There is a holistic approach to healing that does not close down possibilities, but opens people to themselves and healing in profound true ways.
LIVING AWAKE. We have to get off the track of mindlessness when it comes to our bodies, our lives and wake up to a full, happy, healthy life. Drama and trauma is not necessary when you are awake. When people and other situations bring distress and unhappiness, you have knowledge and free will choice as to how to deal with everything.
GETTING UNSTUCK. Staying stuck – mentally, physically, emotionally, relationally and spiritually perpetuates dis-ease in all forms. Taking the higher road to complete healing always creates peace.
HAVE FUN. Janet assists you with pure joy and unconditional love. What a relief to find the ease of healthy, happy living.
Janet StraightArrow is a Medical Intuitive Energy Healer, Shaman and a Spiritual Teacher. Having studied traditions around the world, Janet has found a neutral path that includes all.
She is dedicated to assisting people in living their best life in health and abundance.
Call her today at 973-647-2500, Website Email Janet to Begin Today